Our Leadership Skills workshop is designed to help managers understand what it means to be a leader, and furnish them with the tools to start their own journey to develop their leadership skills. This is a two hour interactive workshop introducing leadership skills.
- Discover how you can develop the qualities great leaders have in common.
- Create a leadership vision, expectations and goals for you and your team.
- Discover how to successfully lead through influence, control, delegation and empowerment.
- Open up the lines of communication and ensure shared understanding.
- Understand, coach and motivate team members more effectively.
Who should attend
New Managers and those wanting an introduction to
Workshop Dates (choose one of these dates)
Thursday July 6th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday July 12th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Thursday July 13th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday July 19th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Thursday July 20th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday July 26th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Thursday July 27th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday Aug 16th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Thursday Aug 17th 9:00 – 11:00 am
Park Place – Suite 500 – 666 Burrard Street, Vancouver
To Register: Call: 604.639.3140 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org