Our client is as proud of their people as we are of their proven expertise in interoperable real-time location systems that are driving the next generation of security and compliance applications in healthcare, industrial, and commercial environments.
They build teams to create, manage, sell, deliver and support the most innovative robust multi-purpose real-time location platforms. Their culture is focused on collaboration, challenge, progression, and continuous feedback.
They are growing, developing this is creating exciting new career opportunities for smart, passionate and experienced technical sales account executive professionals to join their growing team.
They offer a very attractive opportunity, culture, compensation and benefits package, and work environment. You will be trained on the latest security technology and sales techniques. You will receive as much technology training as you need to be successful.
The ideal candidate is a proven top sales performer who never stops at quota and is self–driven with an above average intelligence. They are persistent, and determined and strive to achieve results. They crave to learn and advance every day and are excited by fast paced and high energy environments. They have existing experience selling technology and specialize in solution and value selling.
High Energy. You are always on the go. You don’t mind working hard if the payout is significant.
Deep desire to build your own business. You want to build a book of clients that you can work with the rest of your career. You exercise your solution selling skills and bring smart ideas to your customers.
Unwavering integrity . You never compromise your values to get a sale. You do not embellish or stretch the truth to get a sale. You always do what is right for your client even if that means not getting the sale.
High Professionalism . You exude professionalism in all aspects of your career.
Communication Skills . You have strongly developed communication skills. You listen to clients more than you talk. You offer insightful solutions to your clients.
The Senior Account Executive promotes and sells the company’s products and services through direct client contact. You will execute a sales plan to develop a portfolio of customers through networking and client relationship building. This individual will develop an ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
The Senior Account Executive will support the sales and business development within a defined territory with a primary focus on support of sales revenue and lead generation. The role will balance sales and customer relationship management, with the focus of managing the sales funnel.
This is a highly visible position for a detail oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a hands-on position that requires you to be very proactive and energetic.
- Collaborate with senior sales personnel
- Leverage Software Partners to develop and close new sales opportunities
- Build key customer relationships
- Identify business opportunities by evaluating and offering solutions to clients
- Generate new leads and promote products and services to target business markets
- Forecast and Document sales activity in CRM
- Manage a sales pipeline and close new business
- Exhibit/practice organizational skills sufficient to maintain a sales territory, maintain selling tools, and report progress in the prescribed manner including, CRM / Sales funnel input, territory planning, performance action plans, opportunity management and limited ad hoc reporting as requested by management collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Know and understand all current/new products and promotions and be able to execute a successful sales plan on products and promotions.
- Source information regarding potential solutions, product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing goals and objectives set forth by the management team in regard to account coverage, call frequency, lead to opportunity conversation and total sales.
- Maintain an accurate and robust funnel capable of meeting at a minimum the assigned sales goals.
- Must perform prescribed tasks duties as assigned by Management as part of routine job responsibilities (i.e. coverage, trade shows, applications when approved in advance etc.)
- Must be able to travel and stay overnight when necessary for business purposes (30-50%)
- Effectively manage a territory from a geographic and account coverage perspective
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce and Engineering
- Must have 5 years of technology sales experience to industrial markets
- At least 5 years outside sales experience. In your current role or past role, you cold called prospects and converted them to clients. You met with customers face to face. This does not include retail sales. Great sales backgrounds include; cyber security, technology, software, hosting services, telecom products, etc.
- Experience utilizing “Solution Selling” and “Value Selling” techniques at the senior management and C suite level
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and ability to deal with people
- Confidence and persistence
- Patience and self-motivation
- A flexible approach in order to adapt to constant change
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Computer literate and possessing the ability to utilize communication, organization and sales tools such as email, MS Word, MS Excel, web based training modules, sales management software, customer relationship management software
- Excellent communication skills – Possess advanced listening and communication skills of a level that enables detection and recognition of customer needs and the ability to convey the features, advantages and benefits the company’s solution
- Excellent written, documentation, presentation skills