Our Leadership Skills workshop is designed to help managers understand what it means to be a leader, and furnish them with the tools to start their own journey to develop their leadership skills. This is a two hour interactive workshop introducing leadership skills.
- Discover how you can develop the qualities great leaders have in common.
- Create a leadership vision, expectations and goals for you and your team.
- Discover how to successfully lead through influence, control, delegation and empowerment.
- Open up the lines of communication and ensure shared understanding.
- Understand, coach and motivate team members more effectively.
Who should attend New Managers and those wanting an introduction to Leadership Skills
Workshop Dates (choose one of these dates)
Thursday June 22nd 9:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday June 28th 9:00 – 11:00 am.
Thursday June 29th 9:00 – 11:00 am.
Location Park Place – Suite 500 – 666 Burrard Street, Vancouver
To Register: Call: 604.639.3140 or Email: email@example.com